Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Appt!

Went in for my first appt today. I was super nervous, both because I really REALLY wanted to see a little one with a nice strong heartbeat, but also because I found out my OB will be resigning and I needed to talk to her about options.

Ultrasound went great and everything is going perfectly! Baby is due to arrive around October 12th!!!



As for my ob, she recommended 2 other practioners. Her first recommendation is a male PA, and then because I am not so sure about that, she also gave me the name of the other female OB in the healthcare system. I am going to give them both a try. My other option would be to continue to see my current OB at her new practice close to an hour and a half away, and deliver at a hospital thats 45 minutes away... Although I would LOVE to stay with her, I don't trust being that far out since Levi came so quickly.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.