Tuesday, May 3, 2011

16 week appt update

All is well! No protein in my urine this time. Weight is up a tad more than I would like, but I haven't been eating very healthy either :/

Blood pressure was a bit lower than normal - 100/50, but I also hadn't eaten anything yet today.

She found the heartbeat right away and felt around and showed me where my uterus was up to - about an inch below my belly button.

Talked to my ob about my concerns over switching doctors during the time I would be going in for the anatomy scan at 20 weeks, so she had it scheduled just a bit early so I can still have it done with her and she can go over results with me before her last day.

So, my big ultrasound is scheduled for May 17th!

Now if only I could convince dh to let me find out the gender...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.