Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Every life leaves something beautiful behind.

Yesterday, someone of the nest was kind enough to share the beautiful ornament they got. I just absolutly loved it and had to go out after work yesterday and get my own.

http://www.hallmark.com/online/in-stores/keepsake-ornaments/2010/ornament-detail/?id=mtel_qxg7486



I am going to put in a shadow box and hang it on the wall.

The upstairs bathroom is all done up with caribbean teal walls and seashell accents. I already have 2 shadow boxes, one with shells ans coral and one with sand and a sand dollar. I wanted a third, but didn't know what to put in it... funny how things work isn't it?

It will be perfect there, even DH likes it. He liked the fact that even though it is pretty for anyone to look at, it will kind of be a secret memorial for us.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.