Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Appt. Update

Had a regular OB check-up today.

It went well, my total weight gain so far has only been 1lb - I just keep fluxuating right around the same weight.

I got scolded for being dehydrated, but to my defense this appt was first thing in the AM and I try not to drink water after about 8pm so I don't have to get up at night to pee more than 2x. I am much more hydrated later in the day :)

Got some blood drawn to test for nueral tube defects. The lab tech didn't know what he was doing and totally dug around in my arm.

And then I got to schedule the big ultrasound! December 24th at 8:30 AM! Hubby and I are super excited to see this little one again!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How cool that you will find out the gender on Christmas Eve!! I can't wait :-)

Powered by Blogger.