Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby Kicks!

I am pretty much positive that the little twitches I have been feeling is my baby tapping me :) I always thought that when I got far enough along to feel baby kicking, I would just know what it was and I guess I had this image in my mind of having this moment when I would feel it for the first time and just be so estatic, that it has been frusterating questioning myself and not really knowing if that is what I was feeling or not!

It doesn't feel like butterflies or anything else anyone on here has described it as (except maybe the whole gas bubble thing), but for me, really does feel like someone is tapping there finger on my lower abdomen, only from the inside. Pretty cool. Now I just can't wait for it to get more frequent and stronger!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That sounds amazing! I also always thought all of a sudden you would feel the kicks, but since reading pregnant women's blogs I've seen that it starts slowly and works up to definite kicks. Let us know when you really start feeling them!

Anonymous said...

It's kicking? Oh my...you know how you said you would probably beat someone down if they came up and started touching your tummy right away? Sorry...I am going to be that person when I see you next. I want to feel that baby kick. Awe!

Powered by Blogger.