Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hubby SAW baby kick!!!

I saw my belly twicthing for the first time Sunday, but hubby wasn't home at the time, and the little guy hasn't kicked at an opportune time since.

Until last night that is! I was laying in bed light out, ready to fall asleep when all the sudden I got a couple really good mid-belly kicks. Right at the same time I heard dh come down the stairs and head towards the shower, so I called him into the bedroom, and told him to turn on the light and come watch his son kick!

He saw the little twitches right away. His eyes lit up and he pointed to the spot on my belly that moved and was all excited saying "Right here? It looked like your belly was having a spasm!" lol

So much fun! I just love all this 2nd tri excitement!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I want to see it! I can just see how you two would be all excited and glowing with pride. So cute!

Andrea said...

That's amazing!!

Powered by Blogger.