Friday, January 16, 2009

Reflections

So today is a strange day for me. It is January 16th. The estimated due date for the baby I could have had...

I am surprisingly not as shaken as I thought I would be, but still feeling a little blue. I am so unbelievably grateful for my little boy, Levi, who is growing away inside me now. I love him so much and can't wait to meet him :)

I wouldn't go back and change things, even if I could. Yet, at the same time I cannot help but wonder what things might have been like.

So I am going through this day, putting my faith in Him, and knowing that my little Levi is the reason everything happened the way it did. Appreciating the knowledge that I know I will never take this pregnancy foregranted and that I am thankful for my growing family every passing day.

To my angel baby - You will always be remembered and cherished. Even though you never had the chance to grow, there was plenty of time for my love for you to blossom.

Levi - Mommy & Daddy love you sooooo much and can not wait to see you. To find out who's eyes you have, and if you will get Daddy's curly hair. We are very excited for this May and we just know you are going to steal our hearts away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything happens for a reason. Always remember that, because that's what you always tell me. Love you girl!

Powered by Blogger.