Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BFP Potion

I haven't been on here in quite awhile, so I figured it's time to update.

The next chapter in my TTC saga is: TTC again! Yeah!

DH and I decided to go for it! I started charting this cycle and used OPKs, so I know I am 5dpo. I am really getting my hopes up that I will get a BFP and this time things will work out alright. I know I shouldn't be too hopeful, it's only my first cycle trying since the m/c - but I just can't help it! My fellow TTCAL nestie even send the BFP potion award my way.

For all you non-nesties out there reading - that means another girl who posts on the Nest websites Trying To Concieve After a Loss forum send me the link to add this cute little image of a potion bottle to my signature. We pass these awards around to whomever is the most deserving. So, apparently, Halsgal thinks I deserve to get that positive test! Thanks Halsgal!

Anyways, even if I don't get that bfp this cycle, I feel like I am learning more about my body and that will help alot. I also went in for my annual pap - 2 months early - so I could meet the new ob/gyn at my local clinic and talk to her about everything. She said she thinks I may have a mild case of PCOS, but isn't too concerned about it, and that if I am not KTFU by Jan/Feb to come back and see her! Lots of doctors say to wait a ful year before they will take any further action, so I am lucky she is pro-active.

Hopefully, I will be going back to see her much sooner than that tho - with a BFP!

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yay!! I'm so excited that ya'll are TTC again :-) I hope you get your BFP this cycle too! Keep us updated.

Powered by Blogger.