Sunday, August 31, 2008

I've been tagged!

PerfectPeach challenged all the TTCAL nesties with blogs to complete this survey/quiz.
Happy reading!

i am: always trying to be a better person.
i think: that life isn't always fair or easy
i know: what I want
i want: to be happy
i have: an amazing husband, a cute puppy, loving family, a comfortable home and supportive friends (Amanda & Brandi - love you girls)
i wish: I could be confident in my future
i hate: that I fear things may go wrong
i miss: the loved ones that I have lost
i fear: aliens and escalators
i feel: content for the moment
i hear: dh mowing the lawn :)
i smell: the charcoal grill going on the deck
i crave: the burger and corn on the cob we are making for dinner
i search: the internet, i am a google junkie
i wonder: what our future children will be like
i regret: not having smiled more
i ache: when I think about the baby i lost
i care: more than people think
i always: try my best
i am not: a lier
i believe: in God the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to hell. The third day he rose again from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty. From there he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
i dance: when I am happy
i sing: loudly in the car on my way to work
i cry: when i feel alone
i don't always: want to get up in the mornings
i fight: very rarely
i write: pretty well, but i really don't enjoy it
i never: want to feel the pain of having a loved one be terminally ill
i stole: a pair of sunglasses once
i listen: when my friends need an ear
i need: to be comforted
i am happy about: having a 4 day weekend and taking a nap on the couch with dh today

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.