Monday, August 18, 2008

Facebook status' p!ss me off today.

Argh! I am so ANGRY today! One of my bff's is about 10 weeks pregnant and her facebook status is frequently updated with negative comments about her pregnancy.

Here are a few:

______is feeling very pregnant today :-(.

______is excited for ______'s bachelorette party, to bad I'm preggers and can't drink :-(

______is not happy because DH said I definatly have a baby bump already!

I am sure she doesn't realize how distressing this could be for some to read, but seriously! It hurts that she expresses unhappiness with the fact that she feels pregnant and is getting a bump, when I want those things so badly!

Argh! Just had to vent...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I know exactly what you're talking about. And now I keep seeing my SIL's husband's status complaining about having a new baby in the house. About not getting to go on a date alone or getting enough sleep and then wanting to die (I'm assuming because he's tired). He should be feel nothing but blessed at this point for having such a beautiful baby.

Powered by Blogger.