Saturday, February 7, 2009

Life has been crazy!

I haven't had time to do any of my normal time-consuming projects the last month or so. Work has been soooo busy. I have even worked the last few weekends. Our annual national convention is occuring as I write. I am working behind the scenes, so I actually have a little bit of time to breathe!

And time to type :) My blog is lonely and I feel like I don't know anyone when I log onto the SAL board these days. So many new girls! I am super happy they are all there, but I feel bad that I am so out of touch with everyone!

At anyrate, things have been going very well. I really enjoy being pregnant, and I try not to complain because I think I am lucky to have avoided most of the negative symptoms being pregnant usually comes with.

That being said - my back and ribs are still killing me. And I am learning that normal, everyday activities take so much more energy than I ever realized. I kindof feel like when I had mono in high school. I just kept going and going, and then when I actually rested, it hit me how beat I really was. Even walking down stairs here at the event center is wierd, because I can tell that my center of gravity is off, and I balance differently when walking down them.

I am not unhappy because of these things, but life sure is different!

My little boy has been pretty active the last couple days, and I absolutely LOVE feeling him and watching my belly move! We also got the 1st round of painting done in the nursery, and my crib came in yesterday, so hopefully we'll be able to put it together on Monday!

Things are progressing and coming together, it's just all so exciting :)

but, now back to work I go!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You should post some baby bump and nursery pictures!

Anonymous said...

What color did you decide to paint the room? Oh, and did you get that crib put together? That's really exciting. I bet it makes everything so much more real.

Powered by Blogger.