Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Nursery!

Dh and I are pretty much finished with Levi's bedroom!!!

It was quite the collaborative project. He really did most of the work! I am so impressed :)

For the pictures on the wall, I printed off images online that I liked, and loosely traced some of them, dh took my sketches and free-hand drew them on the wall or on graph paper, then I came home and tweaked the lines until we were both happy. He did all of the painting, except the leaves on the tree, which I made sponge cut-outs of, and we both sponge-painted on.

Oh, and of course Bailey was there to supervise!





3 comments:

Amanda said...

You guys did an awesome job! The nursery looks amazing! Levi will love it and I know that because he told me. hehe

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed too! I think it's a really cool idea that you came up with and I love it. Great job on the painting to the hubby and you did a good job decorating it. I can't wait to see it in person. Love you!

Andrea said...

I love it! I was so impressed that I showed my husband. I love how simple but unique it is. I'd like to do something similar. And how amazing that y'all painted it by hand!!! Wow!

Powered by Blogger.