Tuesday, April 21, 2009

37 Week Appt. Update

No real big news here. My doctor doesn't do internals, so I have no idea about progress. She did say she might do one at my 39 or 40 week appt if I haven't delivered by then.

Vitals all normal, baby's heartrate is good. I only gained 1 lb in the last week, which I am happy about since I had gained 5 in the previous 2 weeks - and he was already measuring ahead! I don't want a ginormous baby :)

I asked her about episiotomies and she said she doesn't do them or use any equipment (vacuum, forceps) unless there is fetal distress. So I was happy about that! I want to have as natural of a birth as possible.

And then I got the info to preregister at the hospital, so I am going to go online and get that done today.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.