Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby Shower Fun!!!

On Saturday I had my second (and final) baby shower. My sister, hosted it, and my mom was the co-hostess ;)

It was so much fun! Mom did lots of research to find new, unique games that no-one had ever played before, and my sister made an AMAZING make-your-own taco buffet, snicker salad and other fruit, a banana cream cake, and margaritas (non-alcoholic for me!).

We had great attendance, almost every single person we invited came, and most of those who didn't sent a card instead! Levi officially is spoiled! We have almost everything we need, and we got a few gift cards and a little bit of cash to cover most the rest. I am so happy about that!

It's great to know how many people are looking forward to meeting Levi and just how loved this baby is going to be!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun!! Yum, that taco bar sounds really good right now. :-)

Anonymous said...

Levi is spoiled! And he will continue to be for a long time coming, so get used to it! I am glad you had fun at your showers. I also liked the games your mom did...especially deal or no deal. That was awesome!

Powered by Blogger.